AutoSock for fork lift trucks
Under the name "AutoSock for Forklifts" the inventor of the new category "supplementary textile grip devices" AutoSock AS offers snow socks for forklift trucks.
Slippery driving conditions due to snow and/or ice indoors and/or outdoors.
Unexpected and sudden winter weather can create hazardous driving conditions demanding more traction than conventional tires can provide, especially for forklift trucks. Snow chains offer forklifts increased traction but at the cost of added weight, difficult installation due to very limited space around the wheels, potential damage to indoor floors and less than ideal performance.
The new Hi-Tec light-weight traction aid "AutoSock for Forklifts" is 100% based on man made high performance fibers and utilizes specially engineered gripping fabric that provides traction & braking control. AutoSocks are quick and easy to use both indoors and outdoors without being heavy and difficult to handle. The product is very easy to install and remove and is completely user-friendly. An added benefit is that AutoSock will prevent black rubber marks on indoor floors which are often hard to clean and remove from the surface.
- Quick to install and remove
- Provide instant extra grip, direction stability, traction & braking control
- Use indoors & outdoors
- Maximizes safety for driver and vehicle
- Reduces costly wear to the floor/road surfaces
- Will prevent black rubber marks from the tyres on the floor
- Unlike snowchains they will not produce noise or vibration
- Light-weight, compact foldable and convenient to store. The product weighs less than 2kg per pair
- Fitting requires no practice
- A perfect temporary winter traction aid which is quick and easy to fit and to remove
- Can also be used for airplane loaders
- Re-usable - this is not a single-use product
- Supplied in pairs